"Beauty of handmade lies in their imperfections, anything perfect is machine-made"
Step 2: Thread your ribbon through 1 of the glass flower beads, then through the rest of the finished crocheted jump rings. String the second glass flower bead at the flip side.
Step 3: Tie a twofold hitch on either side of the mass of jump rings to secure the circles and secure the set up. To wear, tie the necklace at the length you like according to what matches the rest of your outfit.
* Use different sized circles to express a different look.
* Try a monochromatic color palette for a subtler finished effect.
* Use bright colors for when you are in a party mood!
* Make two necklaces, of different lengths, to make a double necklace combo.
* Alternate the jump rings with the glass flower beads.
* Use multiple ribbons of a smaller width using complimentary colors.